Sunday, May 9, 2010

The 2010 A.E.R. Car Show in Addison, Texas.


These first two pics are of Dave's '60 at the show. I have mentioned Dave and his car before on my blog, he was my dad's number one high school buddy and is basically my second dad and has had this car for 12 years now. It is one fine ride indeed.















Gordon's vette...he enjoys the heck out of it!

Dizzy's '58. Dizzy went to high school with my dad and is an oldies DJ.



This black and white with a red interior '59 Ford wagon had it going on...this was one of my favorite cars at the show...freaking killer ride!








A '65 Falcon, man I love these cars.





Original plum craziness.



Steve's original never been jacked with fast back with new KR500. Steve painted my coupe and roadster.




Check out the ride lines on the 18 inch wheels...I personally dig this look on the new cars AND I AM SHOCKED none of the car companies have offered this on the modern muscle cars from the factory.


The new grabber blue is one of my fav color combos on the new Shelby's...I love it!





The '67 Shelby, my favorite of all Shelby Mustangs.


A '68 ain't to shabby though....








Scraaaappeee!
If it ain't scraping it ain't low enuff!



Monte's ride, a killer A-bone tub in primer with a white top...it's for sale btw. Leave me a message in the comments section if you would like to contact him about it.




It was a great day for topless cruising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...